British American Tobaccopall mall

N

Good day
As a smoker I had a bad incident with one of your products/cigarettes. The front part of the cigarette just came out of the filter part. It dropped on my couch. Luckily I discovered it early as I could have burnt down my whole house. There was only one hole on one of my couches. How British American Tobacco company handle the whole incident was/is very bad. I was just send a replacement of 1 packet of cigarettes. That's it! I think that is very bad!!!