Breyers — peanut butter ice cream
Bought a tub of breyers chocolate peanut butter ice cream paid 4.99$
Bought it at superstore and was sad to read the label and noticed it said there was suppose to be peanut butter cups I ate the whole tub and never found any chocolate at all besides the flavour of the ice cream I had peanut butter swirls but no chocolate chunks or anything to do with the Reese cups
More Breyers Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth!
- breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl - &frozen dairy dessert& is awful!
- Breyers Ice Cream - ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- Breyers - breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- breyers / smoothe & dreamy - gritty texture