Breyers Banana Split Ice cream — poor quality, bland, not enough strawberries, chocolate was poor quality
I just bought a container of Breyers Banana Split Ice Cream. This was one of the most bland and skimpy ice creams I have ever tried. The ice cream does not taste like ice cream, it tastes like they watered it down and tried to add flavoring to it. I am not sure why they are calling it Banana Split. It was not in the least bit similar to a real banana split. I did not find or taste any banana in it, and the strawberry swirls and chocolate pieces were very very skimpy. I will not purchase any Breyers products after this, Its obvious they are selling a watered down version of something. I am not sure what they are trying to sell, this was a skimpy and bland product. I threw it in the trash...where it belongs.
More Breyers Banana Split Ice cream Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience 
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky 
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton 
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth! 
- breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl - &frozen dairy dessert& is awful! 
- Breyers Ice Cream - ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste 
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream 
- Breyers - peanut butter ice cream 
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- Breyers - breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream