BreitlingOver priced

C Review updated:

I purchased two very expensive watches. I was told I was getting a very good deal. When I returned home I was looking at some other watches and noticed that the ones I had purchased were $1000.00 less on the internet. I emailed them and was told I received a good price and that was it. Since I have been home I have seen other complaints and I should be old enough to know better to shop around. This message is for those who do shop around...check before you buy.

• Al
    alanskyracer Sep 10, 2018

I purchased a Colt Skyracer in June 2017. Four months later while changing the time for daylight saving the crown fell off and had to go back to the factory to be replaced with a new crown.
    Extraordinary that a watch this expensive and "made for professional" is built so poorly.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices