Bradlows Furniture — factory faulty coffee table
I bought couches on laybye on the 24 November 2018. By then I wanted the couches that were on Special for R11999 cash and we were told they finished nation wide. So I decided to take out R14000 cash to laybye different ones. I explained to the seller that I would come and take the couches before month end December. To my suprise four days after the laybye I started receiving messages saying I must pay the outstanding before the 2nd December 2018.
I had to go back to the shop to find out what's happening. I was told that the couches come with a free coffee table, in order to still get the coffee table, I must take out the remaining amount. I told them I can't because that was not the agreement. I had to make plans to take out the laybye.Couches and coffee table were delivered but I was told that they don't open the goods.. I must just see that they sealed.. They left. I waited for Husband to come Saturday and we realised that the table is faulty.
More Bradlows Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Bradlows Furniture Store - damaged furniture.
- Bradlows - rip off
- Morkels - debiting after an account is settled
- Bradlows Furniture - layby refund
- Bradlows Morkels - genuine leather lounge suite
- Bradlows Furniture - incorrect info at credit bureau
- Bradlows Furniture - unhappy customer.
- Bradlows Furniture - lounge suite
- Bradlows Furniture - kitchen cupboards
- Bradlows Evaton Plaza - service complaint