Brach'sbrach's malted milk balls

K

I have been addicted to Brachs Bridge Mix and Malted Milk Balls for 30 years. I purchase at least a bag of each every week and have for the last 30 years. Ive had a couple bad bags here and there over the years but nothing that I felt warranted a complaint. I really thought I need to bring this to your attention as the last few bags I have purchase of the Malted Milk Balls at a store called Menards, in Elkhorn NE 68022 have been stale. The first 3 bags I bought, I purchased on the same day and had the same expiration date on the bags so I just assumed it was a bad batch. I didn't buy any more from that store for a few weeks and then yesterday I purchased a bag. It has a different expiration date than the other 3 bags. The chocolate has turned a mottley white color and almost looks "moldy" and they just taste terrible. The "best if used by" date is 05/12/2019 and the number listed above it is 8E17AR11100 175130. I feel this may be a quality control problem and something you may want to look into. The top number on the UPC is F13716B and the bottom # is [protected]

Maybe you need to contact this store and have the rest of the shipment taken off the shelves.
Kristyn Drews