BOX-BE side menuBOX be is sitting in by gmail and blocking all my mails

G

Dear Google, a service provider menu called BOX BEE is sitting in my Gmail account and diverting my incoming mail to unnecessary destination or sending worst reply to my clients. I want to remove this from my Gmail Left side menu, but could not. Please make arrangements to remove BOX BEE from my gmail menu list. Expecting your reply at the earliest.
Regards
[protected]@gmail.com

BOX be is sitting in by gmail and blocking all my mails

Sandy Perrault Jul 10, 2018

I am having this same problem. Their support tells me to login to my account to close it. I never signed up and do not have nor do I want a login. Please help me with removing Boxbee from my gmail accounts.

• Gm