Having problems with Bounce Energy?

Bounce Energy Customer Service Contacts

2802 Albany Street
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bounce Energy Customer Service. Initial Bounce Energy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bounce Energy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bounce Energy. Discuss the issues you have had with Bounce Energy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bounce EnergyThey are taking advntage of the poor economy.

I signed up with Bounce Energy Three months back after seeing their "No Deposit" Plan. The plan sounded great for my situation. I was told that they would bill me at around 17.9 cents a minute for three months and as long as I gave them a debit or credit card to keep on file and they were able to successfully bill the card three concsecutive months, my rate would drop to their lowest rate from the fourth month on. So, I did give them a card and they billed my card for three months with no issues. Now (month 4) I got a bill at the still high rate and when I called into see what the issue is I soon found out that you have too call in and request the rate to be dr0pped. Additionally I was informed that my $500 bill that should have been less than $300 would not be fixed untill next month in which I would receive a credit on my bill and no reimbursment. The rep who indentified himself as "Octavio" refused to let me speak to his manager, got extremely rude, and then ended up hanging up on me. I promised him that I would make sure someone knew just how rude he was and he basically told me to bring it on. I was told they record the calls so I am going to have the CEO, Robbie Wright, listen to the call. Now I am having to try and make arrangments to pay my other bills late. I've done some research and I'm noticing that this may be a company wide S.O.P.?
Taking advantage of people that are hurting in this economy is just disgusting. This could easily turn into a class action lawsuit due to negligence and false advertising. Make sure if you sign up you document names, dates, and everything you'll need if t hey screw you around.

Brad

• Dm
      dmae Jan 08, 2010

i live in houston texas. as you no jobs and having money to pay bills is very hard. i received a light bill from bounce engery one month it was for 105.00 for lights that was probaly right the next month they said i owe them 963.00 how canyou have alight bill for one month of 858.00 i call and want to find out what was going on. they said for 3months they under estimate by bill . for example i used 1000 kiw. but they only charge me for 700kw. than they want me to paid for there mistake all at onces. they read the meter not me. i have had problems with them every sense i got electricity. I try to find the right place to get my electricty. i thought maybe because they % was cheaper than some of the other i could do it . my bills have never been right sense i started. i do not have the money to pay for my bill. they said they would work with me. there working with me is pay half of the bill in twwo week next half the next week. i don't thing anyone could pay that kind of bill . single person with a low paying job it very hard just to pay for a place to live. they should try to help people . my friend tells me . people in electricity company water company and your land lord don't care about you .they just want there money.bills not paid right away what they do is shut off your lights turn your water off tell you to get out off your home. i try but it very very hard.

• Da
      davidsuperdog Dec 07, 2009

bounce sucks i have been a customer for almost a year then i moved to a new house. bounce transfered my service and would never send me a final bill from my old house, after four months at my new place bounce sends me a disc notice and says i owe them for my last three months at my new house eventhough i have made all my payments. bounce said i was paying my old bill off everymonth and not paying my new bill so now i own them for the last three months of service at my new place and have no electricity after being cut off for non payment. bounce i hope your company falls on its face and the big shots end up needing a service like this and they get screwed over. yall are the worst company ever and txu was the top of the list for that until now

• Ga
      gasmaster Nov 18, 2009

You'll never get a satisfactory result if you complain to Management at Bounce. For results, call ERCOT and complain to them. After enough complaints, eventually their license to operate will be challanged.

• Ga
      gasmaster Nov 18, 2009

Good Luck Brad. I worked with Robbie Wright at his previouos employer and I can tell you with extreme certainty that the piss-poor attitude and lack of professionalism of the Bounce employees is simply a reflection of Mr. Wright. Believe me, it's coming from the top down. Bounce won't last...not as long as the price of gas keeps dropping, their customers keep complaining, and the availability of credit slowly dries up.

• Mi
      mike214 Sep 28, 2009

Agree Bounce Energy Has the Worst Customer Service ever they told me i had no deposit when i signed up. And all of a sudden they want to start charging me 300 dollar deposit . If i dont get this resolved im switching to another provider.

• Am
      ampm08 Aug 05, 2009

THE EXACT SAME HAS HAPPEN TO ME INSTEAD OF MY RATE GOING LOWER IT WENT HIGHER. I CALLED TALK WITH A FEW REPS ( YES IT TOOK A FEW TO GET SOME HELP ) THIS GUY JOSE SAID HE WAS A SUPERVISOR @ X 106 WAS THE RUDEST, HUNG UP ON ME B4 EVENING TRYING TO HELP. I GET TALK WITH 2 CRYSTALS' BOTH SAID THEY MADE NOTES TO CORRECT PROBLEM TO GIVE ME A CREDIT BUT WHEN CALLING BACK FOUND OUT THE 1ST ONE DID NOTHING!!! THE SECOND I HAVE YET TO CALL BACK ON TO CHECK ON ..OH BUT I WILL. EVEN WITH THE INFO FROM THEM I DID NOT GET THE CORRECT AMOUNT DUE AND MY BILL IS DUE ...WHAT GOOD IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN THEY ARE NOT SOLVING PROBLEMS THAT THEY CREATED!!!
      I AM SENDING A MESSAGE TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL TITLED " DOES CUSTOMER SERVICE EVEN EXISIT WITHIN YOUR COMPANY?" . WE ALL NEED TO BE SURE WE TELL OTHERS OF PROBLEMS WITHIN THESE COMPANIES, IT WILL GET WORSE IF WE THE CONSUMER DONT TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP THEM FROM SCREWING US...

T

Bounce Energy — Refused to take any action to correct wrong billing, deliberately ripping customer off

Bounce Energy is ripping me off with poor customer service and no-effort to resolve billing issues. On...

T

Bounce Energy — Awful customer service; billing mistakes

Extremely bad customer service! We signed up with this company due to their advertised "no deposit" plan. The...