bottom line book companyremove my name from mailing list

R

I wish to have my name and E-mail address

removed from your mailing list

Robert E. Kirgan

• Ba
    Barbara Sherman Dec 02, 2008

Your company charge my card twice but unable to get services you provide and I wish to cancel and a refund of $39.99 x2=$79.98 which was charged to my card please notify me on this matter so it can be resolved. I am not happy due to a charge and your services couldn't down load to my computer. And the customer service number of [protected] is a very long wait and we need a product key number in order to cancel services that never was received.
    [protected]