Boston Market Corporation — management at woodbridge #646
At drive-thru on November 10, 2018; ordering kids meal and asked for apples as side. Informed by cashier that apples not available. The Opening Manager interjected on headset to ask if sign was outside. I told her no and wouldn't have asked if there was notice of sign. Opening manager proceeded to interject & interrupt my ordering by repeating, "Wow", several times. Next, adamant to inform that she was a manager and was just asking a question. I reiterated enough with the nonsense and wanted to place my order. Manager interrupted the cashier again stating to have some respect. This manager doesn't understand that respect is given when earned and just because you're management doesn't mean entitlement. Things escalated, screaming ensued, cursory words exchange and informed that I would not be serviced. This situation could have been avoided if opening manager had done her due diligence and checked the outside menu board to update any changes. No reason to ask a customer about a sign in the middle of ordering; simply apologize for the inconvenience and follow on with service. Absolute deplorable and disgusting behavior should be addressed and she should be terminated.
More Boston Market Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Boston Market - dirty dishes
- Boston Market - disrespect poor customer service
- Boston Market Resturant - burned chicken & bread
- Boston Market Corporation - unethical behavior
- Boston Market Corporation - chicken carver sandwich
- Boston Market Corporation - worst management ever!!!
- Boston Market Corporation - bad potato found in pot pie
- Boston Market Corporation - my food
- Boston Market Corporation - tried to order online in order to use coupons and order never goes through
- Boston Market Corporation - turkey dinner for 3 plus 6 extra corn muffins