Borderlinxspam alert!!

D

Used Borderlinx for ages and must say that I really liked their customer care service and the whole idea itself. But few months ago I've started getting tons of spam from Borderlinx and I get at least 20 spam email every day and I'm already so tired of deleting them! I tried to unsubscribe from Borderlinx but these emails keep coming! I asked their support for help and later they contacted me and promised that there will be no email anymore.
I guess they done absolutely nothing because I'm still getting spam!

• Ha
    HamzaShaykh Apr 25, 2017

thats why i recommend viabox because they have best customer care.

• Ga
    garden28 May 31, 2017

The best is Viabox. You get to ask questions, get credible evidence of the shipment status and you are guaranteed quality services.

• Ic
    ichongs Aug 21, 2017

itu sebabnya kenapa saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. CS akan merespon dalam waktu 1-12 jam.