BooksRunpayment

L Nov 07, 2018

Hello, To Whom This Compliant Concerns,

BooksRun bought back two books from me for $37.51. When I went to cash the check it was not cashable/ validated/ nor accepted from three different check cashing stores. I was informed it may be due to lack of information on the check itself for instance, the check did not have my address nor the banks address and phone information on the check which would suggest it authenticity. Yes, I am having second thoughts about doing business with you all again because one, your company does not provide a customer service hotline, so that I may explain my situation person to person. Last, but not least thank you for hearing me out and please do resolve this matter soon. Again thank and have a blessed day.

RESOLVED

• BooksRun's response · Nov 08, 2018

Dear Customer, in order to receive assistance, you can contact our customer service team on our website: https://booksrun.com/contacts. Estimated response time is around 2 business days.
    Our phone number is available in the FAQ section of the website.
    Thousands of checks are issued from our account every day and payments are successfully initiated to the customers. The check you have received might have been damaged in transit. If you are unable to deposit the check you have received due to some reason, please contact us directly so we could resend the check or provide a PayPal payment instead.