The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BooksRun — payment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hello, To Whom This Compliant Concerns,
BooksRun bought back two books from me for $37.51. When I went to cash the check it was not cashable/ validated/ nor accepted from three different check cashing stores. I was informed it may be due to lack of information on the check itself for instance, the check did not have my address nor the banks address and phone information on the check which would suggest it authenticity. Yes, I am having second thoughts about doing business with you all again because one, your company does not provide a customer service hotline, so that I may explain my situation person to person. Last, but not least thank you for hearing me out and please do resolve this matter soon. Again thank and have a blessed day.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More BooksRun Complaints & Reviews
- BooksRun.com - unauthorized charge
- BooksRun - textbook buyback - scam!!!
- BooksRun - book buyback scam-beware!
- BooksRun - textbook buyback
- BooksRun.com - I will not use this service again!
- BooksRun - selling my books and not receiving correct total
- BooksRun - I sent books to be bought back using booksrun packing slip and instructions
- BooksRun - crooks
- BooksRun - order number 1559892
- BooksRun - selling textbooks