Bookit.comflights

C Feb 08, 2019 Review updated:

Booked a trip on line - made a mistake and added my last name as my fiancé's itinerary . Called and asked if they could change; they sent me to Flights, Flights said I needed Reservations, then they sent me to Reservations, then told me to call United. Called United and United told me to call Book it.com because they are the only ones who can change. Book it.com said United was the issue - but in fact that was a lie, it was Book it.com the whole time. Made 9 calls in two days...They are thieves; made me buy a whole new ticket that cost me $880.00 dollars. I have gone through them once before, but NEVER AGAIN. Their customer service is awful, asked to speak to a manager several times was told "no, or no one is there to help me". They intentionally run you around and will never help you make the appropriate changes. Crooks and liars. WORST COMPANY EVER!