Boca Raton Regional Hospital Logo

Boca Raton Regional Hospital

Having problems with Boca Raton Regional Hospital?

800 Meadows Rd
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Complaints & Reviews

Boca Raton Regional Hospitalshort term disability breach of contract

I am an RN previously employed almost 14 years at this hospital. I became ill with a severe chronic disabling illness in August, 2013 leaving me unable to work. I had short term disability via the hospital as an employee benefit. Despite extensive documentation in support of my disability submitted by several of my treating providers the hospital refuses to pay my claim. The hospital had the right to send me for an independent medical exam however instead my file was sent for a "paper review" to two doctors who do not specialize in my condition. I was also informed not to bother appealing as they will not pay my claim. This has resulted in foreclosure proceedings against me, the loss of my car, etc. This is reprehensible.