Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge Logo

Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge

Having problems with Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge?

Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 16, 2008. The latest review car salesman scam was posted on Nov 26, 2017. Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge has resolved 0 complaints.

Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 874 3394 (Service)
+1 217 615 4554 (Bob Brady Buick GMC, Sales)
+1 217 615 4552 (Bob Brady Buick GMC, Service & Parts)
4025 E Boyd Rd
Decatur, Illinois
Bob Brady Buick GMC
1500 Koester Rd.  Forsyth, IL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge Customer Service. Initial Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge. Discuss the issues you have had with Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge Complaints & Reviews

Bob Brady Auto Mall / Bob Brady Dodge — car salesman scam

My Daughter was called by Bob Brady saleswomen Jamie letting her know she was pre approved for $25000 car or...

Bob Brady Auto Mallreceptionist for service department

I was having my car assessed and the shop was calling me and I was having difficulty with my cell phone and when tried to answer my phone froze up. So called into Bob Brady main line and this was a woman who answered the phone on 6/16/17 between times 1:00pm-2:00pm and she explained to me she could not transfer my call to the shop because everyone was with guest so she could take my number and have them return my call so I went along with that and left name and number but during trying to leave information she kept asking me to repeat information as if she could not understand seemed to be short with me the guest. So then Bob Brady service department called me back and my phone froze once again so I called from my work phone and asked if I could be transferred to shop and she told me all workers was on the phone lines and she could not transfer my call but she could take a message again being short and snippy I then explained "mam my phone not working and I'm having to use a work phone and I can wait on the line if u just transfer the call so then she transferred me to a phone line that gave me a message machine of someone named Kelly, I then hung up and awaited another call no call ever received so I called back to go through the same situation of the receptionist not wanting to allow me to talk to shop about my vehicle. This experience alone has made me never want to deal with Bob Brady on any level again bottom line is I'm calling about my vehicle I want to know what's going on and what's next step and to have to deal with rude staff and poor customer service is the last thing anyone wants. Hopefully this situation gets resolved cause the first person you come in contact with will affect the outcome for the business.

Bob Brady Auto Mall — Sales

I was told on 2 different times that I was already approved that I didn't need a down payment or co signer...

Rochelle

Bob Brady Auto MallDishonest Practise

Wow! Where to start, I was contacted via email in regards to a pre-approved program that I qualified for set up an appt via phone gave her all my informaion prior to coming down and was told that I was pre-approved up to $25K. Made the three hour trip down to decatur illinois only to be told now that I was not qualified? A month later I pulled my credit only to see they pulled my credit FIVE TIMES! When I called the original sales peson Chantell Hilton for an explanation and reason she ignored my call. When I got her manager ANGIE MANNS on the line she was pretty much very rude stated that this is what they do and to get over it!!! I would of never dealt with them if I I knew that I would of had this type of experience! I ended up going to another dealer and having a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! Avoid this dealership, AVOID THE PRE-APPROVED Program it is a scam and their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!

• Sh
        Shannon2011 Apr 23, 2013

Paid Commenter with multiple user names (heath2011, Handsome)...whose next ?You can rebuttal me all day but the fact remains the same I know my credit, I read the terms, I was lied to once I got there...went to another dealer...issue resolved. Don't use a mom and pop shop such as Bob Brady use a reputable company with great customer service such as toyota motor credit or lexus!!

• Sh
        Shannon2011 Apr 23, 2013

Mr. Handsome B Wounderful obviously you are hiding your real name for a reason. No I never agreed to the terms and if I was communicated FULLY what my experience would of been I would of NEVER gone to BOB BRADY. Its sad that a dealer can't return calls after, but once a complaint is made they jump on the message board to defend themselves!!

• Le
        Lee Sanders Jan 30, 2012

Worst place EVER. I would not buy a car from there if it was the last place on earth. They do and say what they have to to get you in to the dealership and then change the story to accomodate themselves.

STAY CLEAR...waste of time and effort. They will treat you like trash.

Lee Sanders.

• Ba
        Barb815356 Jan 24, 2012

they lie to you, cheat you and then sell you something that needs work, for an outrageous amount of money.

Bob Brady's / Auto MallDishonest company

My 67 year old father traded for a new 2008 Chrysler and about a month after the deal was made they sent him a bill for $724.01. Because they screwed up the payoff on the car that he traded in. He has bought 4 cars from them and this is how they treat him. When I called several time about this the Manager was always out so I called them from the Pilot truck stop across the street and was told that he was still out then I went to the dealership and he was seating in his office. I have bought over 18 car and have never been treated the way they treated My Father. I would not even buy a skateboard from this dealer.

Bob Brady Auto Mall — Unethical and Dishonest

We purchased a Grand Caravan from Bob Brady at the end of April '08. I should've went with my gut...

Bob Brady AutomallTerrible company!

Bob Brady Automall in Decatur, Illinois, uses dishonest and flat out sleazy sales tactics that rip off anyone shopping at this dealership. Recently, I purchased a new Hyundai from this dealership on a Friday and promptly received a call the following Monday morning from the salesman. Apparently the finance department made a "MISTAKE" on the sales contract and I owed over $800 to remedy the situation. Well after arguing about this for a couple days to no avail, I said give my old car back and I will go else where. They claimed the car was already sold at an auction and that this would be impossible. They then informed me that their attorney was filing a claim against me for the "MISTAKE" that they made and we had 10 days to pay for their "MISTAKE". Fearing that this would damage my credit rating, I was forced to pay for their "MISTAKE". I have since made it my sworn obligation to warn others about BOB BRADY AUTOMALL in DECATUR, ILLINOIS. I am sorry to say that others have fallen prey to this practice at BOB BRADY AUTOMALL in DECATUR, ILLINOIS, and other sleazy tactics such as BAIT AND SWITCH. BE FORWARNED TO AVOID BOB BRADY AUTOMALL IN DECATUR, ILLINOIS. DRIVE AN EXTRA 50 MILES TO DEALERSHIPS IN SPRINGFIELD, CHAMPAIGN, OR BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS. You can thank me later.