Boardparadise.comScam

Placed a preorder for snowboard pants from this website. Was charged to my credit card on Sept 20th...delivery date came and went many times..always told us they would be arriving next week..finally by mid-Nov we insisted on a replacement, which ended up being cheaper, instead of giving a refund for the balance, as stated in their policy, they gave us a store credit...then had the nerve to charge me shipping on my credit card, not authorized by me instead of using our existing credit. To top it all off had to pay $83 in duty on a $200 pair of pants because they sent it the cheapest way possible. Short form: It took 2 1/2 months to receive a $200 pair of pants (replacement ones even) that ended up costing me $329 and they won't even refund the lousy $25 store credit.

Making complaint to Mastercard about unauthorized charges to my card and to North Carolina BBB about poor customer service and suspicious business practices...phone number on package is out of order and phone number and chat on website is a joke, automated email replies - if you finally get one...need to call direct: [protected]

• Uk
    UKSHOPPER Jan 23, 2009

I have hade a similar experience with this company over undisclosed shipping costs.

My thoughts are:
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
    DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS

• St
    steezboat Sep 14, 2009

I placed an order and they waited 1 week and then told me that they would send my snowboard pants immediately. I have waited 3 weeks and they are still not here. What should I do?

• Hc
    HC18 Mar 22, 2018

I bought a small 6 cup enamel pot for 18.00 that turned out not to be what I was looking for. I returned it (cost me $12 in postage!) I emailed the proof of return over and over again. Never heard from the company again. I will complain over and over again to any place I can post so that others do not get scammed by these creeps!