1130 Tarrant Road, Greensboro, NC, 27409, US

Reviews and Complaints

Possible fraud!

I ordered an item in early December and after several weeks I finally received an Email that stated that the item that I ordered was not in stock. The debit had already been made from my account. They stated in the Email that I could choose another item. I have made multiple attempts to contact the company and have never been able to make any contact with them. I have mailed a letter to the company canceling my order and still no response. At the very least it is terrible customer service but I am starting to believe that this may be fraud!!!

• Do
    Donna DeMarco May 06, 2020

I ordered a shirt in January still waiting for credit I returned it immediately they received it but I can never get thru to them. $177!!! Everytime I call memory is full and if I send an email no one responds. Need to shut them down not fair.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices