Blue World Pools, Inc.tried to get an estimate for their econoline pool they advertise for $399.00 15x24

D

So I called this so called pool company blue world pools! The sales lady asked me a few very personal questions? Are you married? Are you the home owner? She also stated they would check my credit. Then she asked me if I wanted to schedule for a sales rep to come out for today april 5th 2017 or tomorrow? I said today is fine so she scheduled an appointment for me with their sales rep thomas brown @2pm & she said he would call for directions. Never heard from blue world pools until 3pm sharon called to inform me that the sales rep would not be coming today that they overbooked their appts. Then she proceeded to inform me that no-one would be coming to my house that she had no appointments to offer me now or in the future? So I told her that I had read all of the reviews for this company & she cut me off & said their company had very good reviews! I told her no I saw similar complaints online & that I would like to speak to sean the guy who responds to all of the companies bad reviews! Sharon told me that she was the supervisor & that I could not speak to anyone else in the company but her that sean & the owner of blue world pools would not speak to me & that they would refer me to her every time? So my last words to sharon were "bad business" needless to say I would definitely steer very clear from this so called pool company! They are extremely unprofessional & rude! Very scammy! Do not support this terrible pool place! Beware!!!

• Updated by Davidmisty · Apr 05, 2017

These people @ Blue World Pools are the WORST of the WORST! Do not do business with them they are a RIP-OFF!!!