Menu
D
Author of the complaint
11:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 3/19/21 I ordered an 18 ft pool for $10, 799 total cost. I did not finance the pool. The contract was for a 3 month payoff. I paid the total in two months. I was then told I would have my pool in two weeks. A surveyor from the company came to my house and alerted me that I needed to install a two gate opening for the equipment. I did as requested at an additional $750.00. I received a call from management stating there were no liners for the pool due to the pandemic and the company would upgrade me to a 24 ft top of the line pool with no additional costs. I knew this would not fit my yard so they offered a 21 foot classic pool. I was happy and thought this was very commendable. Installation date was set for June 3, 2021. Install was not completed because pool was too big for yard and installer stated his equipment could not get through my yard. I cut bushes to clear the area. Another date was set for June 21 but I received a phone call stating 18 foot pool had not arrived for the installer to receive. I have made numerous attempts to reach out to the company to no avail. I have been given an installer name but no dates of arrival of the purchased product. This has been a very frustrating experience to say the least. I would love a full refund but according to the contract 30% to 50% may be taken off the top even though the pool was not financed. The least expectation would be a pool in excellent working order without any need for improvement or repairs. My trust in the company unfortunately is 0%.
I am a disabled Navy Veteran with 22 years of military service and have never encountered dealing with a company with this many issues.
Even worse, my intentions for the pool was for my own physical therapy and the enjoyment of my grandchildren.
My surgery is scheduled for 11 August. That won't happen.

More Blue World Pools complaints & reviews