Blue Hipporefund of money

On or about 2/22/09, I called Blue Hippo for a Lap Top Computer purchase. After a lengthy period of time i finally spoke with a representative who was able to convince me to make a purchase pending sending documents that i needed to sign and return back. After I received the documents, the quoted Price of the Lap Top was different than he had offered to me. So I decided to call them back for more clarification on the price and was referred to another department. I was unable to reach anyone after several attempts and lengthy periods on the phone. I only get recorded messages and no live attendants for several weeks. In between times, Blue Hippo have been able to withdraw some amounts of $99.00 and $69.98 from my checking accounts even after I went to their web site & requested that my order be canceled & my money returned back. My account # is 6808646.

• Bo
    BONNIE MONROE Jan 11, 2010

I ALSO HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY BLUE HIPPO. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK SINCE I CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ANYBODY ANYMORE. I HAVN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO CANCEL MY ORDERE AND GET STORE CREDIT FOR MEWRCHANDISE. NOW THAT I SEE ALL THIS BAD NEWS, NOW I KNOW I'VE BEEN SCAMED. THIS IS NOT FAIR. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK? [protected]@VERIZON.NET IS MY EMAIL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!