Bissell Compact cleaner vaccumVaccum

I have purchased a bissell compact cleaner vacuum back in January of 2013 and thee belt just broke on me today, along withe thee roller brush. I called thee company because it says on thee box 1year warranty. I called to see if thee part for my vacuum could be replaced because it hasn't even been a year yet. The lady in customer service told me theat thee piece could not be replaced because it wasn't included in thee warranty. I theought "well its a part of thee vacuum", she told me well since its only been two monthes since i have purchased thee vacuum theen theey will send me anotheer one. I theought "cool", until she told me it wouldn't arrive until April 15the 2013. That's a whole monthe away and its just crazy how poor thee customer service is at Bissell. The box clearly states a warranty and if theey can not honer theat theen theey shouldn't be in business. I am disgusted at thee theought of not having thee equipment to clean my house and I only had thee vacuum for a few monthes. I guess Hoover will definitely be my next choice. I am very disappointed and outraged fifty bucks down thee drain.

• Be
    beverly ferguson Mar 11, 2013

i bought a samsung refrigerator, called sears to fix it theyve been out 5 times still cant fix it. cancelled twice ordered same part twice evrytime they cancell takes 2 weeks to get them to come out, instead of putting me on top, they put me when they are caught up, this is bad customer service, instead of trying to please a customer, they r driving them away, im very unsatisfied, they should not b n business.

• Be
    beverly ferguson Mar 11, 2013

bad customer service ive had them out 5 times to fix my samsung fridge, still cant fix it, cant even call to cncel suppose to b out today but cant come cause the weather if the mail can come y cant they, this has been going on amonth lost a lot of money with this they always put me on the bottom of the list, but by rights should b on top whats wrong with this picture, i will never buy anything again from sears.

• Ta