BioLogic SolutionsContact

D

I received some junk mail from BioLogic Solutions. I don't like junk mail, so I called to have my name removed from the list. No one answers the customer service number. And when I finally got someone on the orders line, he intentionally hung up on me. If you need to talk to someone regarding one of their bogus orders or anything else, you need to call [protected] ext 3406. This is the number for National Collector's Mint. They will claim that you have the wrong number, but it is an affiliated company at the same address as BioLogic Solutions. The first time I called, Tony (the sales rep) played ignorant. The second time, he admitted they were affiliated and at least claimed to take me off the mailing list. Of course he is a charmer and paid to make you "go away" quietly. Good luck dealing with this scam of a company. They deserved to be sued.