BioLogic Solutionsauto shipment

biologic solutions, u cant get anybody on the phone for any reason if u are lucky to actually talk to someone they hang up on u i was on hold for 2 hr when i actually got one word in and she hung up on me.. i didnt sign up for auto shipment dont want it, the stuff i bought burns your eyes and doesnt work anyway BE WARNED THIS IS A RIP OFF SITE

• Jr
    J. Rudek Apr 05, 2011

I also have been receiving stemcell therapy product when specially requested not to send anymore as I am allergic. This was in Dec., 2010. A few days ago I got a shipment of the product I can't use, my cc was charged $63.90 w/o my authorization and it cost me nearly $10 to return the package. Trying to reach anyone to talk with is impossible all lines are busy. I did speak to people who take the orders and requested a response from management. They were all out to lunch!! Again I spoke to someone named Todd. He gave me a bogus phone number to a food company. If I've ever seen a company that needs a class action suit, this is it. Biologic Solutions should be fined, pay customers for poor quality product, false advertising, and fraud. They should be prosecuted for unauthorized use of peoples credit card numbers as well.

• He
    Henry Boenning Apr 25, 2011

I also had an unauthorized recharge with no customer support contact ie mailbox full. There should be a class action initiation to put this company out of business immediately!!!

• He
    Henry Boenning Apr 25, 2011

Biologic Solutions charges unauthorized repeat charges with no contact ie Mail Box Full!! They should be put out of business immediately.
    This is a deceptive practice swarming our country like locusts!!! I hate them!