Biolife Plasma Services — extremely negligent employees
This company has extremely poor service. I have been there 6 times and 3 of the times I have had an awful experience. Two of these times the nurse that was putting my needle in stuck it in too far and gave me a hematoma both times. The other bad experience I had was I checked in and they checked my vitals and temperature and all that and then they made me sit back down for 45 minutes before someone came up and told me that they had entered my information wrong and I wouldn't be able to donate that day. This place needs some serious employment changes and I would think twice before going there.
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma Services - I have a new donor coupon in got referred
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time
- Biolife Plasma Services - large bruise
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma Services - every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate.
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management