Biolife Plasma Services — customer service people
I was there about a month ago.
They treated me and my kid's like we live in transitional housing.
I walked In and had trouble from the get go. It took 45 minutes to get the paperwork ready since I forgot my SS card.. but I had it on another paper. Guess that wasn't good enough. So after one lady left she wipers in an ear about me. I couldn't make it to the screening process as after she took my BP another lady said, since you don't live in Bellingham I will have to make sure you don't live in Transitional housing..I was like WTF. in front of my kid's. . Guess they care more about where you live than saving lives!
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma Services - I have a new donor coupon in got referred 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma Services - every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate. 
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management