The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Binverse — SCAM!!!!!!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Binverse is an absolute scam, they make you think your starting a free trial but after 14 days they automatically sign you up for a 12 month contract costing $99.99 and completely expect you to pay it. I called the customer support hot line to tell them i didn't sign up for a 12 month contract and that I wouldn't be paying them $100. They told me I could cancel my account but it would only be canceling the following years account so I would still "owe" them $100 for the next 12 months, and get this as soon as I canceled I was no longer able to use the binverse service so for the next 12 months they expect $100 and I cant even download anything! I tell you what tho Im never paying them anything and im going to post this all over the internet, Im also considering taking them to small claims court and contacting acouple news stations who frequently do stories about companies who scam people. WHATEVER YOU DO DONT USE BINVERSE, DONT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW NOT TO SIGN UP WITH THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE IS A JOKE, THEY DONT HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING, THE RUDE LADY ON THE PHONE COULDN'T DO A THING TO HELP ME AND JUST KEPT GOING IN CIRCLES TELLING ME I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY THEM! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
More Binverse Complaints & Reviews
- Binverse - Fraudulent advertising
- Binverse - Unauthorized Chargers
- Binverse - Scam!
- Binverse - Issues with Binverse? Check out a few other Usenet Options
- Binverse - Overcharging, poor customer support
- Binverse - No Way out of Scam
- Binverse - No confirmation e-mails.
- Binverse - Please stay away from Binverse and their malpractices and protect your valuable cash and time
- Binverse - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Binverse - Fraudulent Withdrawal, Beware