Binder & Binder — disability claim - failed promises
In 2008 I hired Binder and Binder to handle my Social Security claim. They come across on their TV commercial as a firm you can trust to do everything needed to win. What a joke that turned out to be. They are very good at talking to you and making you feel they are doing it all. But instead my case kept getting shuffled to a new caseworker every few months, and I would get these calls from new workers who always seemed like they were starting over and knew NOTHING about my case. When we finally got to my hearing the advocate was yet another new worker who was very unfamiliar with my case, and even failed to provide the most recent medical records. They provided NO opening or closing statement, and even the Judge had to ask them at the end, "Don't you want to request more time so you can get me these missing medical reports?" Don't be fooled by their initial appearance. Do some research and find someone with better reviews. It will definately be worth your time.
More Binder & Binder Complaints & Reviews
- Binder and Binder - Thrown out like trash
- Binder and Binder - Horrible Lawyers, Can't do the job!
- Binder and Binder - Cold hearted and rude
- Binder and Binder - Scam
- Binder and Binder - Crooks
- Binder and Binder - why it takes so long and do i have a chance with just one doctor
- Binder and Binder - Misrepresentation
- Binder & Binder / Lousy Social Security Advocates - horrible & incompetent attorneys
- Binder and Binder - Social Security Case
- Binder & Binder - legal