Big Fish Games — big fish casino account disabled
my account got disabled last monday. This due to a refund mistake
Made a purchase of 380 euro's and facebook redunded it..
I asked customer service for help, but i didnt got any help
so i decided to buy coins worth 380 euro again so they got it back.
I emaild again, over and over.. No answers, my tickets in app itself, gets deleted. There is NO help from this helpdesk
I spended a ton of real money, and this is how they treath you, ..
A helpdesk should provide you help if needed, specially when they got 1000's of euros from you.
They name their customers VIP.. but i ask myself what that means in their eyes, cuz they just ignore you
So my account is still disabled. I dont get any response or help.Thats just great isnt it?
I want my account back.
Without help i gave them the 380 euros back, they removed the coins from my account, so its even now. But yet i still dont have acces to my account
and without a response of BF customer service... i cant do anything.
I hope to get a solution from Big fish otherwise im gonna ask for help monday and if i need to some legal steps. Cuz this is just insane that a helpdesk isnt able to help you. Or isnt, they just delete ur message's... insane!.. absolutely insane!.. All i did was give them money over the years.. So much for being a customer right? I feel sick about this.. Ugh
More Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - unable to buy games! 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - federal judge illegal app in washington
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club