Betty's Teacup YorkiesSick puppy

L Aug 01, 2020 Review updated:

Mine "Stitch" died after a week of a 1cm stomach ulcer. They are claiming that their vet hospital in Korea, "Dream Veterinarian Hospital" found him to be healthy 24 hours before his flight. How did this "legitimate" veterinarian hospital not find a 1cm stomach ulcer. After suffering for days in pain, and trips to the veterinarian, he passed away. He refused to eat because his ulcer was so painful. I bottle fed him chicken broth for 3 days trying desperately to revive him, watching him in so much pain, and dying was so tragic and traumatizing. He died a week after I got him. They have tried to say this was a "hypo" attack aka a hypoglycemic attack. I had a vet disprove that. He was given a safe, warm, loving home, full of clean toys, blankets, and a soft, plush bed, and given the best smalldog food money can buy. I showed them a preliminary autopsy, which clearly shows that this is genetic. They ignored me for a week, after I first sent the preliminary autopsy. And are still not trying to give me my money back. I would never be comfortable accepting another dog from them. After reading how many times they have done this, it's incredible that they act shocked upon being confronted. I want to make sure that they never have the chance to do this to anyone ever again. Feel free to contact me if you have more evidence against them. Sincerely, Lauren Bambara [protected]@yahoo.com

RESOLVED

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Aug 02, 2020

After reading my review, this was their response to me this morning August 2nd 2020.

Comments

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Aug 02, 2020

#2

Comments

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Aug 02, 2020

#3

Comments

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Aug 02, 2020

#4

Comments

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Aug 02, 2020

#5

Comments

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Aug 02, 2020

#6

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

First and foremost YOU NEGLECTED THAT POOR PUPPY.
    You will see with messages exchanged between us and the client.

Puppy arrived in LAX in perfect health ! I will include a picture of what he looked like at the airport before his flight. He arrived on the 8th and I can only guess he was doing great as you did not even message us until I personally sent you a message asking for an update.

That’s when We finally found out what was really going on. Dog was already in a horrible state ( as if he didn’t eat for the past 24 hours ). He was not clean and looked like he was NOT OK . After 8-9 hours of flying it is very normal for the pup to be a little Messy. Sometimes they aren’t even that. But not 6 days after receiving him ! That’s just WRONG ! You did not tend to him correctly and neglected him for those 6 days. Resulting in him looking like chubaka from starwars. Poor dog !

I made a groupe right away with my partner to try and determine what was really going on with this dog.

We send feeding and caring instruction To all our clients with specific brand of food to give the dog. You refused to follow the instructions and fed him a brand that he is not use to. This can result in disruption in the bowl movement and digestive system. Plus coming into a new environment can sometimes be stressful. Add the fact that you completely went against our instructions and never reached out to us to give you advice. Poor dog was suffering !

Once groupe created we gave you Simple instructions and then told you to go to the vet to stabilize him.

At this point the damage was already done and the vet could only do his best to bring him back on his feet. Which he did from conversation we had and was told not to do any major test and to let the puppy recover.

You were suppose to leave puppy there for 24-48 hours but instead you checked the poor guy out after only 12 hours. Telling us that he is a little better and that you will be caring for him as the vet bill wasn’t something you wanted to Pay for. Stating that you «  don’t have the money for that «

Then we gave you clear instructions and told you to keep us posted with everything. You went home with him on the 15th.

NO NEWS FROM YOU FOR 7 DAYS, then On thé 22nd of July you tell us that your little puppy died in your arms on the 16th( one day after we spoke ) ?????

For 7 days this dog was dead and you didn’t reach out to us or call us ? Shows what kind of person you are! From now on we will be doing more research on who buys from us as when negligence is one of the cause of a puppies death and then easy to point finger at us like we are the bad guys! From day one we have been the ones reaching out not you! A 7 month old puppy just doesn’t die ! We asked you multiple times to send the copies of the autopsy and you say you have sent it but we received nothing !

Something isn’t adding up ! We have a paper trail of all our messages and conversations with you! Really sad for you to take this matter to the internet when we have been by your side the whole way and painting us out like horrible people when we love and care for our animals more then humans !

We will stay attentive to your response and let everyone know a update on this matter as we find this unfair to accuse our company of fraud and selling sick animals when we only want the best for our puppies. This is not the way to go about it. We are family owned business that values each customer and takes all the necessary steps that the puppy you receive is 100% healthy. We provide all veterinarian records and health certificate proving it’s healthy state. If something would happened to the puppy we have a one year health guarantee that we stand by! If you want this to be resolved amicably call us
    [protected] !

P.S : I am including some
    Of the conversation between Between client and us

Kind regards,

Kambiz CEO
    Betty&co 🐶

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 1

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 2

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 3

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 4

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 5

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 6

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 7

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 8

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 9

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 10

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 11

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 12

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 13

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 14

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 15

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 16

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 17

Comments

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · Aug 06, 2020

Convo 18

Comments

• Updated by Lauren Bambara · Sep 22, 2021

This complaint was never resolved. This company still owes me at least $10, 00. They continue to make excuses for their animal abuse and hide behind Canadian jurisdiction which makes it harder to file a civil or criminal lawsuit from the US. I am imploring the FBI or Canadian Fraud Division to shut this business down and criminally prosecute them.

• Am
    Amy2021 Apr 15, 2021

This is horrible and I’m so sorry you had this experience. Someone I know recently bought from THIS company and had a very traumatic experience as well and blames them for negligence. Is there a case pending against this company yet? This is honestly Netflix documentary worthy.. people need to open their eyes and become more responsible towards animals.
    My husband and I wanted a toy puppy and kitten and ended up getting a small breed dog that was born from dogs already in the family. I also have many friends / know of many people who have adopted from shelters and couldn’t be happier ! Having children and pets are a big decision that should never be taken lightly or for profit.

• La
    Lauren Bambara Sep 22, 2021

@Amy2021 Thank you so much for your support. I have been working pressing civil and criminal charges against this company for over a year. They hide behind the fact that their business is in Canada and it makes starting a lawsuit from the US almost impossible. It would have to be a federal case to be able to take action against a company in another country.

Your Netflix idea is literally genius! I am confident and hold onto hope that the Canadian government will prosecute them and put them in prison eventually.