BestReplicaPlease do not order from them!!

C

Do not order from this website! The good reviews are obviously fake! I have ordered an expensive watch from BestReplica and I was supposed to get a discount but they charged me the full price. Contacted them immediately and their rep could not say a word in English! I never received my watch and they still have my money! These scam artists stole $1200 from me! And there is now way I can get my money back because now they are ignoring me and pretend that nothing happened!!