BestReplicaAbsolutely terrible

B

This seller BestReplica is absolutely terrible and unprofessional. I have ordered a watch from them as a present for a dear person and was very excited about this purchase. I waited patiently but watch did not show up and when I tried to reach them they did not reply. Weeks later I received my money back. For some reason they cancelled my order and never bothered to contact me. I received no explanation and still have no idea what happened. I will never buy from them again!