Menu

BeNaughty  -  Scammed and hacked

V
Author of the complaint
12:46 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Someone hacked my email account, changed my names signed me up and now I'm getting a ton of google texts. I don't even know what the heck this is. My card was stolen days ago please help me in finding who is doing this and any profile with the compromised email please shut it down IMMEDIATELY! Any information they gave you please give it to me so I can report it to the police and track them down.

Please please contact me as this can be an identity theft situation and I have a lot of personal information on my email that can't afford to be compromised, I am shutting down my bank account immediately. The money I could care less about I am worried about my information and possible home being compromised if they were able to create anything with my info.

Please Help! They created this fake name called Cryptomillionare on my email. WTH is cryptomillionare. Anyone on the app or site notify them that whoever that is is a fraud and it is a scam and to not respond to them at all and please shut it down NOW!

More BeNaughty complaints & reviews

BeNaughty - unauthorized use of credit facility
BeNaughty - email
BeNaughty - cant remove my gmail acount from thier list
BeNaughty - benaughty.com