BellaVeibellavei skin products

A

Hi

I ordered the product online for a total amount of R449.00. When I checked my credit card to see if the funds were taken, i was surprised to find that they took R2065.00

I emailed them immediately asking them to advise why that amount was deducted when I only requested products to the value of R449.

They then advised me that I requested 4 steps, which I certainly did not. I see a whole lot of people has complaint about the same problem on HelloPeter.

After numerous of emails asking them to cancel and refund, they just say that it has been shipped and if I want to return the product it will cost me the shipping fee's as well as a 15% restocking cost?

After reading some of the other complaints on this website it is clear that they are indeed not a company that can be trusted.

How do I go about getting my money back. I have not received the product as yet, but once again looking at the complaints it seems that I will not get them either