Bell Canada — bell internet + tv + phone
This is about Bell's billing practices. I signed up for a 2 year agreement with Bell at a fixed price. As soon as I signed up Bell decided to raise the price, and they have done so twice. I have contacted the CCTS which was pretty useless as they sided with Bell. This is because Bell changes the wording of their emails with each email and they add fine print along the way. They added 3 words to one of the later emails I received that says the fixed part of their pricing only applies to the discounts, not the base price, and they believe this gives them the right to raise the price. I would recommend not doing business with Bell.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills