Menu

Bell review: internet

M
Author of the complaint
8:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Phone number: [protected]
Order number: Q25K34G2

This complaint is about my internet service. I had called on June 21 2018 to have the cancellation of the service rescheduled to July 1 however my service has been cancelled as of June 28 leaving me with no internet.

On june 28 i spoke to multiple departments for over 1 hour and I was told there is nothing than can be done to restore my service.

This is an extreme incoveineince for me as I work remotely from home and I need internet to be able to work and due to this issue I will not be able to work.

This mistake is not acceptable and the fact that my internet service cannot be restored is appalling. I am extremely dissatisfied with this customer service and will be escalating this matter to the highest levels in the organization. It is not acceptable as this impacts my ability to work and will result in inplications on my employment.

More Bell complaints & reviews

Bell - unfair business practice and poor customer service
Bell - constant billing errors