Having problems with Beauty Club?

Beauty Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 30, 2009. The latest review free sample scam was posted on Oct 30, 2009. The latest complaint free sample scam was resolved on Oct 30, 2009. Beauty Club has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Beauty Club has resolved 1 complaints.

Beauty Club Customer Service Contacts

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beauty Club Customer Service. Initial Beauty Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beauty Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beauty Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Beauty Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Beauty Club Complaints & Reviews

anti- aging productsfree sample scam

Free sample scam ... 4.95 postage
about 2 weeks later £80 pounds taken from my credit card
checked the small print and found the dupe, clever . pity is that the credit card people know about it ..i tried to stop any more payments but have had to send all details of emails to this company
anti-aging .com or anti - ageing .co.uk yes spelt differently ... hard to find the Uk site also
they said in their terms and conditions they would take $89.90 dollars they took £80 which i think is about $132 dollars so my only hope is this is a breach of their terms and conditions, but what am i going to do ? Sue them ?? ummm
so watch out //// anti - aging denver

laurence
i hope the google bot picks up this info to help people if they are confused

• He
      Heathster Mar 03, 2015

I am in the UK, and we have several companies doing the same or similar:- Tev.Hydravella, Biogenistes, Stemoderma.com, UK Antiaging.co.uk and Ordebeaute.com. They advertise wanting testers on Facebook, you click learn more, and it takes you through 6 personal questions, age, gender etc. I have taken screen shots, at no point is there any terms or conditions on this web page! one question stated on their web page, "How much does this cost?" the answer "you will only be charged for the p & p of not more than $5 or £2.99. But in fact not only do they charge you p & p but you get stung with between £80 and £100 out of your bank account. The bank says you must have signed up for this, to their terms and conditions. I have photo's of all screen shots of procedures, there is no t & c. So I informed trading standards, les hope they prove to be a little more helpful.

• Am
      Amandacullen Jul 04, 2011

I also saw an advert on Facebook, advertising trial samples of Collagen cream, and just had to pay £3.95 postage.When my bank statements came in this company was getting into my account every month and taking £96.35, I tried phoning to cancel but the phonr num was nonexistent.So i had to cancel my card from bank, and when i recieved my new card and number, this company was still able to get into my New card details and another£96.35 was taken.So this is the second bank Card i have had to cancel. This company is definately a acam.They have to be stopped.
      Amanda Cullen

MRS BRADLEY Apr 17, 2011

i have been refunded one payment, i got the fraud dept at my bank involved, i printed off any emails sent or received, and just as i was about to send them i emailed anti aging store once more and i got an email the next day to say they would refund the 192.70 they took from my account, altho i have only received one payment no more money has been taken.
      keep doing all you can dont give up.
      it took me from january until april for it finally to be sorted.
      they trade under different names they are not a legitimate comapny!!!

Mary Sussex Apr 16, 2011

Thank you Mrs Bradley, you are so right...
      Update..I have send a registered mail to their UK office. I very much doubt it "exists" but will see if the mail is returned or not. Also another bottle arrived by signed for delivery, I refused it, not signed and they took it away. I have already written by email twice demanding that no more product is mailed to me and that I am refunded. The emails were ignored. The Company name is not the Anti Aging Store but is a name that is not a listed UK Company. The website Terms and Conditions for the Anti Aging Store are very odd, nothing about products but refer to subscriptions.
      I'm looking for some help from anyone that has has some redress regarding this scam.. either refunded or Bank has stepped in..let me know, for the benefit of all!

MRS BRADLEY Apr 16, 2011

MARY SUSSEX DONT ENTERTAIN THE LOVE FIST HE/SHE ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS CALLED TROLLS WHO LIKE TO WIND PEOPLE UP WITH THEIR COMPLAINTS, IT DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THSES HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.
      IV SEEN THEM ON VARIOUS POSTS WHO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLE.
      QUITE SAD REALLY AS THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A LIFE!!!

GOOD LUCK GETTING THINGS SORTED OUT WITH THIS SCAM MARY SUSSEX.

Mary Sussex Apr 08, 2011

A The LoveFist II...Who said anyone agreed to paying nearly £100 plus monthly payments for what ? Don't put words in peoples' mouths. In the UK, we have a right to expect reasonable goods for our money or our money back if we have bought it by internet and the same from a shop, we cannot evaluate every aspect of an item from a browser window. We also have a right to knowing what Company we are dealing with, and to be sent order details and the terms and conditions. We also have to be supplied a physical address to which we can address complaints. If this Company does not have the address it advertises, or it is not a Company but pretends to be, if it refuses to comply with our laws, then it is breaking the law and that's that. When people buy something here by internet, there are laws are set up to protect them and make them feel secure in their purchase. Without these laws in place, there would be no internet purchases and many less face to face purchases too. If you need any further clarification on the Distance Selling Regulations, visit the Trading Standard's website. These laws are to PROTECT BUYERS not to be used to SCAM as this business has done, it has used the fact that we have protection here to make victims feel that its site is a legitimate. It needs to be taken down. Note to self...find hosting company name and report as conducting illegal business.

Mary Sussex Apr 08, 2011

@TheLoveFist...you are not in the UK...so doubt you have much idea of our laws here.

Mary Sussex Apr 08, 2011

To TheLoveFist...if you don't have the options to review it, then it doesn't comply with the Distant Selling Regs...then you have been denied your rights and for a reason...so its a SCAM!

Mary Sussex Apr 08, 2011

.The Anti Aging Store is owned by Co-action Group Ltd...where are they registered?? They don't figure on Companies House so do they exist? Address given as 72 High Street Haslemere but this looks like an Estate Agents!

Mary Sussex Apr 08, 2011

I have set up a Twitter account warning of this scam and to help if possible, return money to those scammed, particularly in the UK. Please join me on Twitter at Fraudfighter_uk and Direct message me with anything you have on this company, how much is your claim and your details which I will add to my list and send to the Company and any other relevant bodies such as Trading Standands etc. Any information about this Company that is of benefit to those cheated, I will update to this Twitter account however all contributors will remain confidential. This Company is not complying with the Distance Selling Regulations and must be stopped. If you are not familiar with Twitter, please only send personal information to me via Direct Message, to do this please follow me and I will follow back, then you will be able to Direct Message or Email me.

• Al
      AliceC Mar 25, 2011

This is a total scam, even Trading Standards agree. They have told me to sue through the County Court. It costs £30 but I am prepared to pay this to get justice. Trading Standards can only act if enough people complain, so please start complaining through legal channels. Consumer Direct say they are breaking the law by contravening the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations 2000.

MRS BRADLEY Mar 22, 2011

samething has happened to me, havent received refund, fraud dept at bank now dealing with, i sent stuff back beginning feb, they have now taken 2 payments of £96.35 out my account.
      uk site is anti-agingstore.com they also use the names spatown.com and beautyclub.com!!
      beware its a total scam!!! yes you give details but you have the right to cancel which as we all know is proving difficult as they keep taking money from people every 30 days or so and this is where the company are taking advantage people!!!

mccolgank Mar 22, 2011

I received a refund 8 weeks after returning stuff Dont give up

• Ka
      Katztheone Mar 22, 2011

I have also been caught by this, and haven't even received any product, so don't have anything to return! Have written to my bank telling them to stop any future payments £96.35 in Feb and March so far, but don't know yet if this is going to work. Just starting to look for an e-mail and/or phone number to try and cancel this with the company themselves, after reading your posts...wish me luck!!

Mandyh56 Mar 17, 2011

I too have been conned, in exactly the same way as many of the above. i cannot afford this kind of rip-off and my partner is going to be furious

• Dy
      Dylis Mar 16, 2011

I have found another website dedicated to stopping these scammers
      Please visit and add your comments. You need to click on the link that says "comments" under the first article
      Also tell all of your friends on facebook about your experience.

mccolgank Mar 16, 2011

Police Fraud squad trading standards and your bank all should be alerted The more people report the quicker something will be done

• Sj
      sjh774 Mar 15, 2011

I totally agree with the last comment, it was not clear on their site that i was enetring into a contract with them to "purchase" this product at £96.35 per month, this was not what i signed up for. And the product is rubbish too, i would not even pay £10 for it. Something should be done about this company, but who do we direct complaints to? Facebook should not allow this advertiser on their site as many people i can now see are being ripped off!!

• Dy
      Dylis Mar 15, 2011

Yes, the same has happened to me. I am going to trading standards tomorrow. They should not be allowed to trade in this way. I certainly didn't see any terms and conditions which explained that I would have to make a payment if product wasn't returned within 14 days. Nor was I told that I would receive a product on a monthly basis and be charged another £96.35. The invoices I received made no reference to the cost.
      I also think Facebook should take their advertisement off their site.
      I am furious...!
      Dylis

mccolgank Mar 11, 2011

cant believe they are still sending me emails under Beauty club Cheek

mccolgank Feb 24, 2011

same has happened to me returned everything to uk warehouse but is has to be received in the states to get refund did not insure parcel for states it is lost ????? Have reported scam to bank They want copies of everything but I think I will get refund Watch this space

janette macaulay Feb 13, 2011

this anti aging company is needing investigated hopefully no one else will fall for the scams

janette macaulay Feb 13, 2011

ani aging store took £100 30 out my credid card for goods not recieved for anti aging samples these rogues should be stopped

• To
      TommyArnold Feb 04, 2011

http://anti-agingstore.blogspot.com/ is a
      website dedicated to exposing the Anti Agingstore, a company based in the US that has been conning people all over the world with their free trial scams. Please visit the site and share your story so we can try to stop this rogue company

• Vi
      VICTOR K Jan 30, 2011

when anti ageing store offer the product as a reward to completing an online survey and then charge you £97 for what they claim to be priced at $97, this is clearly a fraud! and where is the reward?
      When customer services do not respond to your e-mails what do you call this?
      No terms and conditions can put you in the league of decent companies!
      This company must be investigated by the relevant trading organisations and consumer societies before more victims fall to their tricks.
      Victor K

• Ta
      TaraC Oct 09, 2010

I went to the site and the free trial period is for 14 days only. If you keep the product after 14 days you pay a full price. 3 times this notice pops up epxlaining this so I am unsure how you claim you could not know. I mean when I was checking out I ahd to read that notice 3 times in a rtow as well as click on *I agree to Terms and Conditions8 which also epxlains that you will be charged.

I think people do not bother to read the notices anymore and it is easier to say it is a scam when it is your own fault.

• Al
      alorakarola Jul 12, 2010

same has happened to me. Thought I was getting free sample, They have taken cash from my account 3 times this month totalling £168.75. They are not responding to emails, credit card company unhelpful. I phoned anti aging store about 8 times and they keep hanging up the phone. at my wits end and very angry with them. Difficult to resolve as they are in USA