BeautifulHaloscam

L

I made an order and never received my item and BeautifulHalo stole my money! No matter what you do, just don't order anything from them, they are not to be trusted and should be out of business for scamming innocent people!
They did not give a tracking number so I contacted them and asked for one. When I received my number and tried to track my order it showed nothing, so I realized that number they gave me was fake. I tried to reach them many times but they stopped replying.
Recently I finally received a message and now they say that I received my order a long time ago! That is a complete lie, I never received anything!

• Updated by Ahlin reyes · Mar 25, 2018

+ it's still hasn't processed

• Je
    Jeanne Illenye May 14, 2019

DISHONEST CHINESE THIEVES!!! I ordered a LARGE blouse although I usually wear a MEDIUM just to be sure it would fit. After waiting a month it arrived and was so tiny I couldn't even get my arm into it!! I followed their return procedure online and they refused to even respond for over a week although I wrote daily, at which time they insisted I PROVE it didn't fit by sending them photos which was ridiculous but I did it. Then they offered me $1.50 discount but I said I cannot use this tiny shirt & I want to return it. After no response I filed a claim with PayPal but unfortunately their policy does not deal with issues pertaining to size, which I only learned afterwards. I thought buying via PayPal would protect me but it didn't. I complained to a manager that this is unethical but he couldn't help me. So I'm totally out the money...this CHINESE CO. HAS MY MONEY...and after doing business with PayPal for over 13 years my faith in them is lost. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CHINESE COMPANY BEAUTIFULHALO...THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

• Jk
    Jkuhl1 Nov 01, 2018

Steve away from this website. Horrible customer service, shipping cheap stuff direct from china. Takes a month to get here. If you ask for a refund for any reason? Nada. You have no method to dispute. The customer service can barely type English sentences. You are out your money. Steer clear!

• He
    Heather Sroufe Oct 21, 2018

Bought a shirt through this site. It wasn't delivered on time as promised, and sizing was terrible. I have sent 3 requests for information on returns through their website in the past 2 weeks with no response. No phone number to be found anywhere.

Angie Cairns Sep 04, 2018

Placed an order with beautiful halo for parka coat on 18/11/2017 told I would recieve it on 22-23rd Nov THEN TOLD 29th Nov

• Ah
    Ahlin reyes Aug 20, 2018

I want a refund on my money this is my first time shopping here and it's insane it takes that long to process I've place my order about 3-4 days and it's no half way through getting deliver. I'm really hoping I can get my money back as fast as I can