BeautifulHaloiron chandelier order 789792

R

I am posting the review after weeks of terrible customer service and delivery of a inferior chandelier.
We ordered what we thought was going to be a beautiful iron outdoor chandelier for our newly constructed entry way into our home.
After waiting close to 6 weeks, it came bent light bulb posts, the spacing of the light bulb holders were inconsistent and looked like a toddler had manufactured it.
I sent the results with photos to the company, they said I should try to bend them back so they were straight, this is a wrought iron chandelier!
I then asked about the spacing and how far apart and some were very close together to be told it still works... So what the issue?
We paid $200 for this piece, they want us to pay the return shipping. I stated no as it's their issue not mine.
Oh, they stated it's to expensive to ship back so will give to you 10%, then 20% then 30% to just keep the inferior product,
I am still corresponding and trying to get a quality chandelier exchanged which they have refused to do!
Help! This is truly the worst experience I have had with a company and lack of customer service, no stars... Ruth fandrich and john gysbers
[protected]