Menu

complaints

Bealls Outlet Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Bealls Outlet at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bealls Outlet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Bealls Outlet complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Bealls Outlet complaints

ComplaintsBoard
C
10:09 am EST

Bealls Outlet service

As I walked to the front of the store I stopped the cart which was carrying 3 items I had picked up to turn my shall right side out and hang my purse on my shoulder as I was surveying the last display at the exit/registers. A woman, whom I will assume was the manager and who was leaving at about 6:00 p.m. stopped and looked down into my cart and said, "are you not going to get these." It wasn't the question but the way she asked as if I was abandoning my cart and leaving her stuck to put the items back. I said, "no, I was still shopping." It was rude and really none of her business but I know she was on her way out the door and as soon as I responded, she exited the store. It was so offensive, I put the items back on the shelf and left. I do business with my 5 children all the time there and have no had any bad experiences until now. It really left a sour taste in my mouth for Bealls which I also shop when we vacation in Florida. I hope someone talks to her about etiquette and service, it really makes a difference.

Read full review of Bealls Outlet
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
G
2:42 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bealls Outlet Disappointed with Bealls Outlet: Order never arrived and refund process difficult

I ordered some stuff from Bealls Outlet and they told me that they sent it all out to me. But guess what? I never got any of it! And now they're being all stingy about giving me my money back. Like, come on guys, I just want what I paid for. It's not that hard. I'm pretty disappointed with the whole situation, to be honest. I thought Bealls Outlet was supposed to be a good place to shop, but now I'm not so sure. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again anytime soon.

Read full review of Bealls Outlet
Hide full review

Is Bealls Outlet legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Bealls Outlet as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Bealls Outlet stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Bealls Outlet should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Bealls Outlet earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Bealls Outlet achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Bealls Outlet has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Bealls Outlet's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Beallsoutlet.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Bealls Outlet website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Bealls Outlet and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the beallsoutlet.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.

Overview of Bealls Outlet customer experience

Bealls Outlet has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported issues with poor customer service, long wait times, and unhelpful staff. Many have also complained about the quality of the products, with items falling apart or not working properly shortly after purchase. Shipping and delivery problems have also been reported, with some customers experiencing delays or receiving damaged items. Additionally, some customers have expressed frustration with the return policy, finding it difficult to return items or receive refunds. Overall, Bealls Outlet has a number of negative reviews and complaints from dissatisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bealls Outlet contacts