Beachbodycoaches

J

I have an issue with my beachbody coach. Someone I met at work - introduced me to BB and shakeology. I signed up - probably too fast - but I love the workouts and the shakeology. I press play almost everyday! drinking my shake - feeling good and losing weight. I started seeing that other people were getting great support from their coaches and encouragement to promote their beachbody business. My coach become an drama queen and an energy vampire - her life splashed over facebook, she would say she had lost a lot of weight by not eating at all. She couldn't drink the shakeology. Didn't commit to an exercise program. We had a super saturday that my coach and I committed to - I was dropped at the last minute. But I attended. talked with someone that does inspire me. she wanted to take me on. I called beachbody only to find out that for me to change coaches I would need to quit for 6 months. I feel quite heart broken about this.

• Ka
    kathynorth Feb 03, 2014

Change coaches you are alloweed to do that, I can help you with that

www.healthytodayfittomorrow.com