Bbva compass bank — excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
I deposited an insurance check from a wreck I was in. I was rear ended while stopped at a red light. The insurance claim turned into a lawsuit. Then that insurance check bounced.in the last couple of months I have not been able to catch back up due to all the overdraft fees. BBVA refuses to refund even one $38.00 overdraft fee. Now I am out a over $1000.00 in the last couple of months. I cannot catch up. I feel there is nothing I can do at this point. I really just feel like a slave to BBVA.
More Bbva compass bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Bbva compass bank - non-sufficient funds charges
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing
- BBVA Bank - current employee