The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BB&T — overcharged
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I opened a new account online at bbt.com. I had overlooked the rule that they only allow the first $100 of a check for deposit available on the same day. So, I deposited my dad's SSI check and wrote him a check for it because it was HIS money. Well, his check beat my availability of funds and I was charged $35 NSF fees along with $70.00 NSF fees for 2 other checks it caused to bounce because they force paid it anyway. They would not give me a courtesy refund even though I was a new customer. So, they lost this customer and I want people to know they are not easy to work with. I have never heard of such crazy rules at a financial institution before.
More BB&T Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you!
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit
- BB&T - loan modification
- BB&T - frauds and scam
- BB&T Bank - hold on my account
- BB&T - poor service
- BB&T - business loans
- BB&T Bank - online banking fee
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - online banking customer service
- BB&T banking - overdraft fees