Bbg Communications / International Satellite Com.ripped off / scam international phone call

J

While I was in London on May 12 I made an international phone call using a phone that was in my hostel. The first phone call lasted less than 30 seconds because I dialed the incorrect number and hung up. The second phone call was about 10 minutes. When I returned to the states I checked my credit card bill to find that they charged $119.70. It was $41.91 for the first phone call and $76.84. When I called the company (International Satellite Communications) they couldn't explain to me exactly how the charges work but when I threaten them with complaints to the BBB, FTC, and FCC they told me they could cut the charges by 50%. I think this is still a ridiculous amount for 2 phone calls lasting about 10 minutes. They told me that if I tried to fight it they would take their refund back. I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and FCC but I'm not sure where to go from here. I googled this company and so many others have been ripped off. This company is such a scam and people need to know.

I have read that people are interested in filing a class action lawsuit. I am very interested and I would like to do it if others would join in. Send me an email through this website.

• Investigative guy Sep 11, 2010

The BBG/ Faircall/ International Satellite Communications scam must be stopped
    John Mattes here at Investigativeguy.com .We are talking to consumers around the globe and asking for details of how they got scammed by BBG./ International SatelliteCommunications / faircall ... so we can take action. The scam has gone on for at least 5 years at hotels and pay phones all over the world.If enough consumers stand up we can end the scam .Write giving us details of how they scammed you. Send to [email protected]
    See all our scam busting stories at http://www.investigativeguy.com

I-guy

• Su
    suhta Jun 12, 2009

i wil like to join, my email address is [email protected]