Menu

Bayview Loan Servicing  - Mortgage loan modification

S
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mortgage was transferred to Community Loan in late January however prior to this I had a loan modification in place with my then current lender Flagstar Bank. I have the signed and notorized agreement which I have sent to Community twice and they continue to try and send me a completely different modification with a higher interest rate, mortgage payment and second loan amount. I have called at least 5 times, emailed 3 and get the same response Sommer will reach back out to you with the correct paperwork, we have escalated the file, you will be sent the correct paperwork. NO one has reached out to me and I am still battling to have the correct modification in place. Iam being told the interest rates have changed so they cant honor the 3% I had in place. How can you not honor a signed and fully executed modification agreement. I would like someone from this bank to contact me and correct this asap. My name is Schaan Baker and my residence is located in Cumming, GA. I have all the necessary paperwork to validate this and still am being given the run around.

Helpful? 0 0