Baymont Inn & Suiteslack of room cleanliness/ safety

S Jan 20, 2018

I stayed at the Baymont Inn and Suites Saturday, January 13, 2018 in Tallahassee, FL on Apalachee Parkway and checked out thenext morning. We, my niece and I, checked in after 10:00 p.m; we went to sleep shortly afterwards due to traveling to Tallahassee and visiting family. Before going to bed, I did notice that someone had spilled a red drink on the phone and it had left a sticky residue; this stickiness was on the nightstand's surface in a concentrated spot and had run down the side of the furniture to the floor—of this, I took pictures. The next morning, I was sitting on the bed sorting some beads; some of them went under the covers. When I pulled the spread back, I saw a brown stain in the sheets that looked like dried food. In no way could this have come from me because I did not eat on the bed, nor did I sleep on that side of it either. I find this utterly disturbing and unsanitary that the condition of the room was kept so poorly. I would be more than happy to email you the pictures illustrating the filthiness of your inn. Also, your elevator had NO lights in it; we went to the second floor in complete darkness—a true safety hazard!! I will not patronize nor recommend ANYONE stay here. I will say the only bright aspect of our stay was the helpful African American young lady (natural hair) who proved to be most helpful.