batteryupgrade.dkno delivery

C

I ordered two batteries for my Macbook, I received 1 after 1 month (of lousy chinese quality). Now three months have passed, I haven't received my other battery, and when you complain by email (you can not reach them by phone) the answer is just hot air. All in all, this company has stolen 100$ from me and I'm pretty angry about that. Never buy crappy batteries from this site, buy the original batteries.
Claus

• Ba
    BatteryUpgrade.com Apr 19, 2012

Dear Claus,

My apologies for not responding to your review sooner, I was unaware of it.
    First of all our apologies that you did not receive your full order. The tracking information from your package shows that you did not pick up the battery at the post office, and therefore it was returned. As we did not yet receive the return shipment at our depot and you hadn't contacted us, we were unaware of this. I see that our helpdesk has now given you a refund for the missing battery. I am confident this has provided a suitable solution to your issue.

Kind regards,