BatteryTrader.comNeed to be stopped

My husband Richard Davies ordered a drill battery from this company on 29th December 2008. We are still awaiting delivery or refund, we have queried this on several occassions and keep being fobbed off. Now they don't answer our queries at all! There are many complaints about this company on the internet, but they are still being allowed to advertise! They need to be stopped!!

More BatteryTrader.com Complaints & Reviews

• Si
    Silverburn Oct 28, 2009

The domain was purchased in May 2009 by Silverburn limited, your complaint is unfounded and nothing to do with the current owners

• Pe
    peter dunkley Mar 25, 2010

I too have ordered a battery two weeks ago which I have been told is sent for shipping whatever that means. I've tried phoning the company but their phone line is disconnected. I had a response to my first email but none to subsequent emails.

Shoddy enterprise.

Peter Dunkley

Anthony Swann Apr 30, 2012

I am currently having the same problem orderd a battery for my drill 03/04/2012 I have sent numerous emails with no reply they have my money I have no battery no money this sort of practice needs to be stamped out as I am also a pensioner I can not aford to be ripped of in this way
    Disreputable Company beware!!!

Anthony Swann

• Br
    Brian Farrell Jul 18, 2012

I ordered and paid for new Bosch drill batteries last nov and they have fobbed me off for 8 months now I cancelled the order in April after months of them saying out of stock I asked for the return of my money and I am still waiting for my money back !!! do not buy off this company beware!!!

• Pa
    paul645 Jul 20, 2012

Website is badly designed and will take your money regardless of if item is in stock or not.

I tried a number of times but was unable to get a reply to the phone number listed on the website.

Havering Trading standards helped me get a refund after 17 days.