Bath Fitters — bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised
Installer began construction on July 11, 2016.Installer forgot to connect water pipes, proceeding to flood two levels of my home.Bathfitters narrowed scope of repaired.Plumber came 8 days later.When my insurer, Intact, failed to help with repairer, Mr Rafuse from bathfitters failed to help as well.Lifetime guarantee as advertised by Bathfitters is false.This company like Intact insurance does not provide good recovery to a wronged customer.Between the two it took 10 months to get home back in order.
More Bath Fitters Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam
- Bath Fitter - They tried to force me to sign a contract
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained .
- Bath Fitter - refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
- Bath Fitter - refund
- Bath Fitters - shower installation failure
- Bath Fitter - Grim business
- Bath Fitter - Unprofessional service