Bath Fitternon-disclosure

A

I actually love and enjoy my installed shower. However, I feel like I'm a slave to it. I was never told that I would have to squeegee it everytime the shower was used in order for my warranty to be valid. Some days I don't mind, but it is definitely a chore. Sometimes I am running late for work and don't want to take the time to do it. I think I should have been informed of this small detail when I went to the showroom, or when the salesman came to my home. NO - I wasn't told until it was completely installed. I was informed of this by the technician who installed it. I'm tired of having to clean my shower everyday! Anyone else feel this way? Maybe we can start a class action suit.

• Bk
    bknblk Sep 05, 2009

The funny thing is, the salesman that comes to your house tells you all the dangers of mold and how easily it forms when you use "the other guys product"...If I squeegeed all the water off of my $100 lowe's surround every time I took a shower, it would offer the same lifespan and durability as bathfitter at about 3% of the cost. Instead of spending thousands on bathfitter, I would rather let the water go where it may and replace the liner in about 10 years...This seems much easier than going through the motions of a professional window washer every day. :P

• Dl
    DLEIGH Apr 29, 2010

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT EVERYDAY TO HAVE A WARRANTY. HONESTLY, I DON'T KNOW WHERE PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF. PEOPLE CAN POST ANY CRAZY THING THEY WANT ON THESE SITES AND MOST ARE UNTRUE. REGULAR CLEANING IS NECESSARY JUST LIKE WITH TILE BUT NOT EVERYDAY...COME ON DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT OR ARE YOU TRYING TO POST SOMETHING FOR A REACTION.