The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bath Fitter — non-disclosure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I actually love and enjoy my installed shower. However, I feel like I'm a slave to it. I was never told that I would have to squeegee it everytime the shower was used in order for my warranty to be valid. Some days I don't mind, but it is definitely a chore. Sometimes I am running late for work and don't want to take the time to do it. I think I should have been informed of this small detail when I went to the showroom, or when the salesman came to my home. NO - I wasn't told until it was completely installed. I was informed of this by the technician who installed it. I'm tired of having to clean my shower everyday! Anyone else feel this way? Maybe we can start a class action suit.
More Bath Fitter Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam
- Bath Fitter - They tried to force me to sign a contract
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained .
- Bath Fitter - refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
- Bath Fitter - refund
- Bath Fitters - shower installation failure
- Bath Fitters - bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised
- Bath Fitter - Grim business