Bath Fitter Franchisingall of it

M

My nightmare started in March of 2005. Lifetime Warranty is a total sham with these people! My tub and surround cost $5000 The walls are loading up and bowing from water inside. My window was replaced twice after being lied to about it even being ordered in the first place. There was water in between the glass panels of the window which I was told was my fault for not airing out my bathroom properly. The glass doors, which we were told were shatterproof, shattered on my person and almost severed my toe. We were told, after several calls that they would call with an estimate for new doors. There is mold behind the caulk and they refused to fix it unless we paid another $190. The mold has now spread to the walls of my bathroom and it needs to be gutted. These are lying, horrible, idiots who have no clue how to run a buisness. Not to mention lousy customer support. The installers are crap. The office never returns a phone call and they even blamed my husband for the mold since he re caulked it for them. with bath fitter caulk!!! We have gone to the BBB a dozen times and still NOTHING is being done. I was told that we were not going to receive a dime and if we wanted a reseal we would be charged. Do not do buisness with these idiots!!! I will continue to fight as I have breast cancer and this mold is a big threat to my well being as well as my family's. Next step is the roc, Channel 2 news in Chicago comsumer division and Judge Judy!!! Bath Fitter should not be in buisness and they will not get away with treating us like this!